Have an event you want listed on the Shelborne Greene Website? Just email us at and we will be happy to list it for you. We’ll also make sure your event appears on the Shelborne Greene Forum Calendar as well. Just give us the date and the details!
Check this page and our Forum page frequently for updates on Shelborne Greene events.
|SHELBORNE GREENE UPCOMING EVENTS:|
|Sunday, May 24th – Pool Opens|
Pool & Tennis Court: 6/9/2020
The Shelborne Greene Pool is: OPEN
The Shelborne Green Tennis Court is: OPEN
Finally, the news everyone has been waiting for!
The pool will be opening on Sunday 5/24!
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and rules put in place by the state, we are asking everyone to abide by a few additional guidelines until at least July 4th, when the state plans to be fully reopened. These are subject to change, depending on guidance from state/county health departments and how attendance at the pool pans out.
We will not be hosting a pool opening party this year due to regulations on how many people can gather. Clay will be at the pool from 3-4pm on Saturday 5/23 and 630-730pm on Monday 5/25 if you would like to verify your pool pass works or get a replacement card. Replacement cards are $25 and are payable by cash, check made out to Shelborne Greene Community Association, or credit/debit card ($0.75 processing fee will be added).
Your dues must be current to have an active pass. If your account is more than 30 days past due, your card has been deactivated until your account is brought current.
Adult/lap swimming only: 7a-9a
General use: 9a-9p
- Please DO NOT ENTER the pool area if you have been ill in the past two weeks or have a cough, fever, diarrhea, or other symptoms of illness
- Pool capacity is 103 people. Please be considerate of everyone and limit your time so others may enjoy.
- Groups of chairs and tables are spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart. Please leave them where they are to maintain physical distancing. The pool company will try to provide a sanitzing solution as they are able, but we recommend bringing wipes of your own to sanitize furniture before you use it. Please put any sanitizing wipes in the trash.
- Residents only. No guests will be permitted to make sure all residents have a chance to use the facilities our dues pay for.
- Please lower and tie the umbrellas after you use them to keep them from getting damaged by wind.
- Please clean up your trash and put in trash containers as you leave.
Have a great summer!
Your SGCA Board of Directors